Govt Halts Kalungwishi State Ranch Deal Plans
Times of Zambia (Ndola)-GOVERNMENT has revoked plans by the previous administration to give the Kalungwishi State Ranch in Northern Province to Sable Transport Limited for the development of a sugar plantation because the deal was not transparent, Permanent Secretary Emmanuel Mwamba has said.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries