Former Envoy Nevers Mute Before Investigators
Times of Zambia (Ndola)-FORMER Zambian Ambassador to Canada, Nevers Mumba has refused to answer questions before a combined team of security personnel investigating suspected abuse of authority of office at the embassy in Toronto in which about 122,000 Canadian dollars is alleged to have been misapplied.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries
- Zambian Delegation Visits Zimbabwe to Appreciate Its Transport System
- ‘Mushrooming Clinics Offering Unsafe Abortions’