Man Gets 10 Years for Trafficking in Cannabis
Times of Zambia (Ndola)-A THIRTY-TWO-YEAR old man has been jailed for 10 years with hard labour by the Ndola High Court for trafficking in marijuana.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Testing Stool Can Help Detect TB in Children
- Four Nations Listed for Uhuru Squash Open
- South African Court Rules that UN Experts Can Intervene in Zambian Lead Poisoning Case
- Miracle Corners of the World Trains Youth in Rwanda, Tanzania and Zambia
- Zambian Officials Head to Russia to Bring Home Student Killed Fighting in Ukraine