Kunda’s Racist View On Guy Scott
Times of Zambia (Ndola)-THE admission by former vice-president and Justice minister George Kunda that he has Malawian roots, and yet the same man can seek to challenge the legality of the appointment of the incumbent Vice-President Dr Guy Scott, raises a fundamental question about the motive behind his sentiments.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Four Nations Listed for Uhuru Squash Open
- South African Court Rules that UN Experts Can Intervene in Zambian Lead Poisoning Case
- Miracle Corners of the World Trains Youth in Rwanda, Tanzania and Zambia
- Zambian Officials Head to Russia to Bring Home Student Killed Fighting in Ukraine
- Amayenge stakes claim in Tanzania