K2.7 Billion ‘Legal Fees’ Payment Blocked
Times of Zambia (Ndola)-INVESTIGATIVE wings have intercepted K2.7 billion which was supposed to be paid to Lusaka lawyer Sunday Nkonde's legal firm, SBN Legal Practitioners, from Tedworth Properties Incorporation.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Zimbabwe, Zambia Meet Over Establishment of Joint Agro-Industrial Park
- Hichilema Vows to Leverage On Dar-Lusaka Historic Ties
- Zambia Can Meet Growing Food Demand – How to Fix What’s Standing in Its Way
- Zambian Dilemma Over Victoria Falls Heritage Status
- Zambia Says Surplus 1,000MW to Service Agreements With Namibia and Zimbabwe