IFAD Releases K127 Billion for Rural Agro Development
Times of Zambia (Ndola)-THE International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD) has given Zambia US$24.8 million (K127 billion) to help accelerate growth in small-holder agriculture and poverty reduction in rural areas.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Zimbabwe, Zambia Meet Over Establishment of Joint Agro-Industrial Park
- Hichilema Vows to Leverage On Dar-Lusaka Historic Ties
- Zambia Can Meet Growing Food Demand – How to Fix What’s Standing in Its Way
- Zambian Dilemma Over Victoria Falls Heritage Status
- Zambia Says Surplus 1,000MW to Service Agreements With Namibia and Zimbabwe