Nominations for The Tech Awards are accepted year-round and we are currently accepting nominations for 2010. The 2010 deadline for nominations is March 31, 2010.
Nominations and applications are evaluated according to the following criteria:
- The technology application significantly improves the human condition in one of the five award areas: economic development, education, environment, equality, or health.
- A serious problem or challenge with global significance is addressed by this use of technology.
- The application of this technology, which may be either a new invention or an innovative use of an existing technology, makes a noteworthy contribution that surpasses previous or current solutions.
- The technology application has the potential to serve as an inspiration or model for further innovation.
- The technology application is in the field and has demonstrated a measurable benefit.