In preparation of our regional trainings on FOSS Business Models we are still in search of organisations and individuals with outreach potential in the target countries – although we have researched and identified a number of potential partners and participants, we would like to ask your assistance to make sure we have not left out important stakeholders in Zambia.
In particular, we are looking for:
- FOSS associations or groups
- Large IT / business associations or groups
- Large IT training institutions (public or private, with interest in FOSS)
- Academic institution / university active in FOSS / IT
- IT SME with outreach potential or training as a business model
- Other FOSS change agents with outreach to key groups who could act as multipliers and help spread information on the ict@innovation programme or who might be interested in participating directly in the regional trainings or other programme activities.
We would be grateful, if you could recommend to us any such organisations or individuals that you might know of.
Thanking you for your cooperation and looking forward to future collaboration!