Last updated on February 18, 2012
T D Jakes says "Mubita is doing a great job". Les Brown says "Mubita is great." In Zambia, he is called the "Lozi Boy." From the creator and host of such acclaimed events as "The Psychology of WOMEN", "The Psychology of MEN", and "The Psychology of the FAMILY", comes his latest live event, "THE PSYCHOLOGY OF MONEY".
In the words of Mubita, "Being broke at an old age is not only old fashioned, but also devastating."
The Psychology of Money is a two hour talk that is open, direct and is designed to alter the direction of attendees. It answers such questions as:-
- How do I increase my net-worth in an uncertain financial environment?
- How do I create a balanced budget that is both realistic and fulfilling?
- What are the latest tools in the market that empower me in the immediate and long term future?
- What is the best financial strategy that is the least volatile yet the most rewarding?
- How do I get-out and stay-out of debt?
- Can I forgive myself of past financial mistakes?
- Is it possible to die rich even if though I don't leave rich?
- How do I come out of a cycle of continuous financial pressure?
- How can I leave a happy life and still achieve my goals?
- How do I find my passion for financial wealth?
- How do I make money in my sleep?
- What is the right type of business to run?
- Plus much more.
This one day event is special and promises to transform not just the minds of attendees but also their wallets. In a world where American families are losing their homes every minute, African families are seeing commodity prices tumble and European Banks are begging for new capital injection, the timing of this event could not be better.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Prepare a workable budget
- Practice winning financial strategies that bring happiness and peace
- Spread their wealth evenly and enjoy it as it comes in
- Realize that they are too old to be broke
- Will not only keep their money, but they will grow it, multiply it as well as enjoy it
Come and spend two hours and watch the next twenty years of your life change. You will be motivated, challenged and ready to handle the success that awaits you.
You are too old to be broke.
The regular price for this course is $200.00 per attendee. But owing to Mr. Nawa's consideration, he has reduced the price to only $20.00 or (K70,000.00) per person. This is to allow as many people to come and get this much needed information. We have taken away the frills such as dinner and so on. You can purchase those if you like. This is a once in a life time opportunity to change your financial destiny.
Mubita will be teaching for nearly two hours straight. He will teach tricks he has learnt from his Millionaire mentors such as T D Jakes, Les Brown, John Maxwell and many others. If you have been to any of Mubita's events, you can expect nothing but a well researched and articulated talk on finances.
Come and see how you can supplement you current income, widen your investment portfolio, and see how you can retire early.
Event Date: Friday November 7th, 2008
Venue: Savoy Hotel Ndola (This event will only be held once in 2008)
Time: 18:30hrs sharp to 20:30hrs Sharp
FOOD AND REFRESHMENTS: CASH BAR WIL BE AVAILABLE
Who must attend? ANY ONE WHO WANTS TO LIVE AND DIE RICH
HOW TO REGISTER: SMS YOUR NAME TO 0978117920
WHERE DO I GET TICKETS? At Savoy Hotel on a first come first serve basis (Tickets go on sale on Monday November 3rd, 2008).
Thank you for reading. Email this letter to a friend and make sure you invite someone else.
NOTE: other Mubita Nawa products will be on sale at this event including all The Psychology Series Materials plus Mubita's Book "The Roadmap to True Leadership". The first 20 attendees will receive a free CD by Mubita Nawa called "How to Run and Create a Great Business Now"