An ICT Training service is looking for someone who wants to develop their presentation and business skills in the ICT learning and development world. An opportunity exists for one to become involved in all aspects of a small but busy ICT Training service. The successful applicant will join a group of experienced professionals responsible for providing a wide range of training. The successful candidate will receive a Train-the-Trainer training in the preparation and delivery of classroom-based training to enable them to deliver a range of end-user IT application classroom courses. The role will also include supporting the ICT Training Service in an administration function as well as working closely with the Senior Managers or directors to manage and coordinate the daily operations and tasks.
This post is reserved for female applicants ONLY. Interviews for this post will be held week commencing 20th October 2008. See attached detailed job description. Send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: Admin Assistant /ICT Trainee Trainer
Supervisor: Senior Consultant
Starting Salary: Commensurate with education and experience.
Start Date: The expected start date of this position will be no later than November 1, 2008.
Continuation in the position and possible upgrade is based on satisfactory job performance.
This job involves carrying out a range of administrative and IT-related tasks. Typical work activities will include:
• liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff;
• dealing with correspondence and writing letters, and taking dictation and minutes;
• screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate; dealing with complex queries and complaints on the telephone, by email and in person; dealing with incoming company emails, faxes and post;
• organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
• dealing with administrative records, organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information;
• dealing with shipments,
• carrying out background research and presenting findings into subjects the senior managers are dealing with;
• meeting with senior managers to review office performance;
• arranging travel and accommodation and workshop/seminar logistics.
• carrying out specific projects and research;
• responsibility for accounts and budgets;
In addition to supporting senior managers and other consultants, this job may also call for additional roles and responsibilities, which may include the following:
• liaising with external course providers, employers, clients, examining bodies and software companies
• compiling course materials and other documents such as handouts, manuals and exercises;
• carrying out training needs analyses
• organising and marketing courses to meet the needs of learners and demands of business;
• preparing the learning environment and resources, including setting up IT equipment;
• delivering training programmes to clients either in a group classroom setting, or on a one-to-one basis;
• supporting and coaching learners using self-learning packages or CBTs;
• assisting with the management and coordination of an education project;