Summary: A vacancy for position of Coordinator (Head of e-brain Secretariat) reporting to National Secretary.
Qualifications: Minimum Diploma in Information and Communication Technologies for development or related discipline
Experience: 3 Years experience in similar environment.
- Initiate and implement Projects and Programmes that will raise the profile and the growth of the Forum
- To develop, plan, coordinate and implement programmes and chapters
- Keep up to date information of the ICT usage in all sectors of development trends
- In dialogue with key partners, to finalize and implement the 2007 – 2008 strategic plan including the coherent set of activities undertaken by respective partner group with a specific time frame.
- To facilitate timely implementation of the Thematic activities and interact closely with the Office Manager communicating and informing Thematic Groups
- Promote e-Brain and liaise with National Policy Makers, Donors, and other key ICT partners, such as NGO- CC and IICD.
- Project Node and thematic groups coordination
- Moderation of D-groups
- Preparation and submission Monthly and Quarterly reports to Management Team and IICD
- Statutory compliance that PAYE, Personal Levy, NAPSA, Registrar of Society
- Updating of the e-Brain website
- Carry out any other duties as assigned by the Management Team
- Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Milner Makuni for an interview. Milner Makuni is the National Secretary and can be reached at 097 7 788597