Job vacancies Computer Aid Nairobi

This week’s job vacancy is for the position of an Assistant Director for the Africa Programme (based in Nairobi, Kenya). The Assistant Director of the Africa Programme will be the senior member of staff heading Computer Aid’s growing team of ICT4D professionals in Africa. To receive a job description and application form send a blank email to [email protected]

In addition to the Assistant Director position, Computer Aid is also looking for Projects Managers to be based in Nairobi, Kenya. The Projects Manager will manage the full project cycle of a range of Computer Aid ICT4D projects from project design and fundraising through implementation to monitoring and evaluation. To receive a job description and application form send a blank email to [email protected]

The deadline for the receipt of application forms is 5pm on Thurday July
10th.

20 Responses to Job vacancies Computer Aid Nairobi

1. maxmay mwangi kimani July 23, 2008 at 5:27 am #

computer science graduate ,seriously seeking a job, any job , available in nairobi, near town

2. brian nyikuli August 8, 2008 at 3:09 am #

my names are Brian William Nyikuli im currently a fourth year student at the United States International University Africa and im in need of a job any job in the nairobi area

3. paul owiti October 8, 2008 at 8:08 am #

this is a good initiative

4. Samson Omondi November 7, 2008 at 3:57 am #

Good morning, I ask of the organization for invitation for a job interview as regards the job quoted above. I would very much be interested in working for the organization with zeal and dedication and with the rules of operations.

5. Paul Owiti December 4, 2008 at 5:32 pm #

RE:Job Vacanvies Computer Aid Nairobi
    Am Paul Owiti,27yrs of age and Kenyan.I am currently pursuing my Bachelor of Commerce degree (Marketing) at the University Of Nairobi and it would be a great honour and priviledge to work for your esteemed organisation.Hope to receive a favourable response from you,thank you

6. gaomi sela January 21, 2009 at 4:32 am #

RE:job vacancies computer aid

looking for a job in computer application information technology

7. neko sylvia March 25, 2009 at 7:10 am #

REF:JOB VACANCIES COMPUTER AID KENYA
    i have successfully completed a bachelor of arts degree from kenyatta university, and are currentlyawaiting graduation.i have also pursued diploma in information technology at jomo kenyatta university of agriculture and technology,also awaiting graduation.i woul like to work in your organisation.thankyou in advance

8. makaika May 8, 2009 at 4:29 am #

looking for a job in I.T i have studied management Information systems up to higher diploma level.

9. moses omondi June 19, 2009 at 8:13 am #

i m well equiped try me

10. moses omondi June 19, 2009 at 8:17 am #

Since I reside in Nairobi. I am easily evailable and flexible enough to deal wirth the requirements of a computer system developer job or any such job.

11. Jackline Chepkwony July 24, 2009 at 1:30 am #

RE: JOB VACANCY IN COMPUTER AID KENYA
    Iam a kenyan lady aged 27 and I wish to submit my application to your organization. I hold a Diploma in Electrical Engineering (Power option), KSCE certificate c plain and certificate in Computer packages.

12. kinoti lilian August 20, 2009 at 6:19 am #

Hold a Diploma in secretarial, diploma in computer application packages and a Certificate programme in IT. Am looking for a job in the related areas.

13. BONIFACE BARU NDUNG,U November 23, 2009 at 12:34 am #

i have completed certificate in computer packages and this institution is one i have been desiring to serve .please give a me post

14. Harrison Otieno Okaka April 16, 2010 at 12:57 am #

RE: APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT

I here by applying for employment in Computer Aid Kenya, i have completed a certificate course in computer science at Nairobi Aviation College. I am a hardworking, obedient and above all i am highly disciplined, please! consider my request.

Thank You.

15. risper obuya July 2, 2010 at 11:06 am #

am risper 29yrs old, i have been working in cyber here in nairobi, i need a job i have 6yrs exbelience.

call +254721303064

16. Lagat Debora August 3, 2010 at 4:51 am #

am a third year student at moi university taking a degree course in
    computer and Electrical engineering.
    am a kenyan citizen aged 22 years old.
    am looking for computer job especially in networking and fibre optics field.
    thanks in advance

17. Henry Sigar August 8, 2010 at 12:08 pm #

Am 25 years old gentleman based in Nairobi and is looking for job as data specialist either online or offline since currently am handling similar projects for Norway ,based on VCT counseling and testing done in S/africa.
    I have three years in handling Data management project online and even offline.
    Thanks.
    I can be reached through 0723 305 290

18. Haron Ng'ang'a August 13, 2010 at 10:24 am #

I am 25 years old and I am a holder of a certificate in computer repair and maintenance, I also hold a certificate in computer application and I am currently working on Computer Networking. I also have a 3years experience at a busy office and I am a fast typist. I also hold a valid driving license and I don’t mind working both in and outside office or traveling while at work.

Thanks in advance.