IT Jobs in Zambia

In an effort to help encourage the Zambian community to work in Information Technology we are going to start trying to find and share Information Technology positions in Zambia. Occasionally, we’ll also share job positions that are shared by other Zambian Information Technology professionals or job positions that provide an opportunity for a Zambian to help develop his or her skill set. If a position posted is for a country other than Zambia, please rest assured that we are not encouraging brain drain of Zambian talent but rather encouraging Zambians to develop and improve their skill sets so that they may continue to help their nation.

If you know a company or business that could use some IT help please let us know. We’ll be happy to post your job vacancy or need for free and also ensure that it receives the necessary publicity to help give you a wide applicant pool.

96 Responses to IT Jobs in Zambia

1. Lawrence M. Mulemwa June 14, 2008 at 7:40 am #

Currently based in Botswana, I’m a Zambian national A+ and network+ certified. I’m also a Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator /Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer on Windows 2000/2003. Would like to come back home and let my skills help in the development of our country.

• Opeyemiadetoro56 August 19, 2011 at 9:54 am #

Hi my name is Adetoro Opeyemi,  I have an diploma  certificate in Information Technology and Data Processing, A+ and  N+ hard and soft ware, data communication.I have worked as training Coordinator for Avonix Computer college for two years, that’s a lot of experience. I’m also a Cybercafe Administrator.

2. Nixon Kadiramwando November 2, 2008 at 11:25 am #

MBA trained IT professional with 10+ years experience seeking for a suitable position.

3. chales zengeretsi January 23, 2009 at 8:47 am #

Zimbabwean having Natioal Certificate and National Diploma in Electrical/Electronic Engineering from Polytechnic.Awaiting results for Higher National Diploma in Mobile & Satellite Systems.Cisco trained in Network Fundamntals .Routing Protocols and Concepts.Hardware &Software Skills.Currently working as Lecturer & Technician at a private college.

4. Derrick Lubasi February 17, 2009 at 10:58 am #

I current graduate of international diploma in network engineering.Working in the civil service.

5. Derrick Lubasi February 17, 2009 at 11:01 am #

Grduate of international diploma in Network engineering, working in the civil service..

6. Simon Ngoma April 24, 2009 at 7:57 am #

Am an advanced diploma holder in computer science and currently studying web development and programming.

• ASP March 29, 2011 at 12:01 am #

By any chance are you Simon Ngoma from the World Vision Program in Lusaka?

If so, email me at [email protected]

Thanks!

• Chisepo January 21, 2012 at 12:25 pm #

Hey ASP, would you be interested in programming on certain software projects that our company Tall Towers IT will soon have? If so, please send me an email [email protected] and we can get talking.

• Chisepo January 21, 2012 at 12:20 pm #

Hey Simon, email your CV to [email protected] and also talk about what programming languages you’re comfortable in and what projects (if any) you’ve participated in.

7. Andrew Kwabula June 15, 2009 at 5:31 pm #

I am a Zambian citizen resident in the UK. I would like to relocate back home and be a serious player the IT Industry in Zambia. I am also interested in membership in an IT Association in Zambia if any. I am especially interested in paid membership.

I hold the following qualifications; Bachelor os Science with Education, CompTIA Aecurity+, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA A+ and Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS). I am currently studying for my IT Project Management and MCSA.

I will be grateful if you can match me with employers in Zambia.

8. Andrew Kwabula June 15, 2009 at 5:34 pm #

Corrected post

I hold the following qualifications; Bachelor oF Science with Education, CompTIA Security+, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA A+ and Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS). I am currently studying for my IT Project Management and MCSA.

I will be grateful if you can match me with employers in Zambia

• Chisepo January 21, 2012 at 12:28 pm #

Hey Andrew, Great to hear that though a long time has passed. Please contact me by sending me an email [email protected] and I can hook you up with some brilliant jobs coming up soon.

9. Esther Mazyopa June 18, 2009 at 8:44 am #

ESTHER MAZYOPA

Am a Zambian lady living in chingola with the following qualifications advanced diploma in computer science but currently doing a part time job with kcm as a service desk personnel and handling software. please be of great help by linking me to any employers.

10. Emmanuel phiri July 8, 2009 at 6:47 am #

EMMANUEL PHIRI
    Am a zambian man aged 22 years the following result slip in international Diploma ni computer studies from zambia insurance business college trust.modules done,networking,A+,computer techology,business communication.

11. Zacks Nguni July 9, 2009 at 4:36 am #

Am a Zambian Man with 3year experience in the IT industry currently looking for a position suitable position. Am working as an IT Assistant for one of the Universities in Zambia.
    I hold an advanced diploma in Computer Science and information processing with the Association For Business Managers and Administrators (ABMA) UK.

12. Zacks Nguni July 9, 2009 at 4:40 am #

Am a Zambia man with 3 years work experience in the IT industry currently working as an IT Assistant for one of the Universities in Zambia. I hold an advanced diploma in Computer Science and Information Processing with the Association for Business Manager and Administrators UK.

13. Mark Kabwe Kabaso August 4, 2009 at 8:18 am #

Am a Zambia man with 5 years work experience in the IT industry currently working as an IT Specialist for Necor Zambia Limited. I hold Diploma in Computer Systems Engineering and Hardware Maintenance with the Association for Business Manager and Administrators UK.
    Diploma in Information Technology under the University of Zambia.I have Technical knowledge in ASYCUDA support,CCTV Installation,LAN & WAN,GPRS,Certified Molex Installer,Access Control & Time attendance installation.check printing technician.I have knowledge in PASTEL installation,configurations and operating.

14. Mark Kabwe Kabaso August 4, 2009 at 8:23 am #

I have worked as an IT Assistant and IT Manager, and given a chance I can do it.I believe in finding solutions and pursue what we need.

• Chisepo January 21, 2012 at 12:33 pm #

Hey Mark, send an email to [email protected] incase you’re interested in a job at a software development company

15. Trevor September 11, 2009 at 9:28 am #

-VS .NET
    -NetBeans IDE
    -CodeBlocks

Experience
    -2 Years +

• Chisepo January 21, 2012 at 12:35 pm #

Hey Trevor, Please get in touch with me by sending me an email [email protected]. There a few software development projects we could include you in if you’re interested.

16. Norman January 19, 2010 at 7:52 am #

looking for a job in l.T if any is found please contact me

17. robson siabeenzu March 2, 2010 at 8:31 am #

am a zambian man aged 25 with an advanced diploma in computer science.currently in lusaka,i worked for a clearing and forwading campany in livingstone for 2years.looking for potential employers

18. RONNEL May 31, 2010 at 8:13 am #

Am a zambia man with adiploma in management of Information System,currently working at a private school kindly link me to potential employers

19. Anonymous June 2, 2010 at 2:39 am #

I am a holder of a management information systems Diploma.currently not working.would you please link me to employers in the I.T industry

20. mathias tembo July 1, 2010 at 6:43 am #

looking for a networking job am a holder of computer repair specialist certificate and ccna semister 1,2,3 certificates currently doing semister 4, 4 years experience in computer computer repair and network installations

21. saviour c mwenya August 8, 2010 at 2:06 pm #

looking for the Job in IT department as a data entry i have certificate in MY SQL DATABASE,PASTEL ACCOUNTING,PROJECT MANAGEMENT .

22. Robert Simwanza September 20, 2010 at 7:32 am #

Am Robert Simwanza aged 21 years a holder of a certificate in information systems and programming currently studying a diploma in information sytems & programming

23. beron Makumba Kabwe October 5, 2010 at 8:29 am #

I’m 23 years holder of diploma in information Technology. Did my internship at

Lumwana Mine for 6 months and looking for possible job any where.

24. Paul Kaumba October 13, 2010 at 6:23 am #

Hi every body. IT is interesting.

25. Anonymous October 21, 2010 at 8:43 am #

Am lady,aged 22years,lookin 4 a job as a help desk currently holdin diploma1 in computer science n information processin and a diploma 1 computer system engineerin n hardware maintenance contact me 0968392500

26. Diana ntumba October 21, 2010 at 8:52 am #

Am a lady aged 22years,lookin 4 a job as help desk,holdin a diplomas in computer science & information processin 1 and computer system engineerin & hardware maintenance 1,please contact me 0968392500

27. Steve Chisulo November 8, 2010 at 9:59 am #

Am a Zambian male aged 24 years old seeking employment as a Data Entry Operator.I hold an Advanced Diploma In Information Technology from the Copperbelt University.Am experienced in computer systems repair and maintenance.My contact numbers are 0979 550131 or 0964 935533,

28. bright mpatisha November 18, 2010 at 6:39 am #

Am a zambian male aged 25, a licenciate member of the institute for the management of information systems and holder of a diploma in the management of information systems. i am curently looking for employment, please link me to potential employers. my numbers are 0965683445/0977683445.

29. Arnoldndabulula January 10, 2011 at 3:58 pm #

Hi my name is Arnold Ndabulula, I have an advanced certificate in Information Technology and Data Processing, A+ and Pursuing N+ Comptia, I have worked as training Coordinator for Necor Zambia- livingstone for two years, thats alot of experience. Im also Accountng Techniocian NVQ 4 Part.

• guest February 3, 2011 at 12:29 pm #

where are you doing your N+ with comptia?

30. HAMZ February 10, 2011 at 1:07 pm #

Hi am MAZUBA HAMWEETE. I have a diploma in IMIS am currently studing my higher diploma ( IMIS), I have also done Project management &Teaching metodology. Am currently workin as an ICT tutor. my cell is 0966327053

• Nicholas April 20, 2014 at 1:20 pm #

We are looking for a support technician here in southafrica.Whats your job status?If not employed and are looking for a job pls send me your scanned ,certificates and result slip for Imis. and high school result slip.
      Hope to hear from you soon.

Thankyou

31. Shula Musonda. M February 25, 2011 at 12:20 pm #

Hi, i am a 24 year old Zambian female (Shula Musonda) possesing a computer science degree and a CCNA1 certification. Am currently working with a local ISP and seeking a more challenging environment. My contact details are:Shula Musonda- 0977 570773 or [email protected]

32. Maureen Nkhoma April 16, 2011 at 12:52 pm #

Hi, a, Maureen Nkhoma from ndola. I have a certificate and diploma in Information Technology. Am curently lookiog 4 employment.Please link me to potential employers. my number 0979549798.

33. Jane namfukwe April 28, 2011 at 5:10 pm #

Hi,am JANE NAMFUKWE.I have an Advanced Diploma in computer science am currently with Airtel as DSA.link me to potential employers.my contact details are;[email protected] or 0979438822

34. Kambanimbewe June 20, 2011 at 11:29 am #

Hi, am KAMBANI MBEWE.I recently completed my INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY DIPLOMA PROGRAMME at the University of  Zambia, passed with DISTINCTION. Link me to potential employers, my mobile number is 0979008296.

35. Joemufaya July 20, 2011 at 12:43 pm #

Hi, am JOE MUFAYA. I have a diploma in Computer engineering, A certificate in computer studies. am currently with kingfisher technology in Mongu as ICT totor.
    Link me to potential employers. My contact details are: [email protected]oo.com cell: 0979938691

36. Nico Strydom July 26, 2011 at 7:56 am #

I’am a SA citizen looking for a job in Zambia. I have 30 years IT expierience and is currenly a Senior Specialist in Networking,

37. Rosalyn Kapambwe August 3, 2011 at 9:28 am #

Hi am Rosalyn Kapambwe from within Lusaka. I just completed my bachelor’s degree in computer science from the University of Zambia and have a certificate in CCNA1 exploration.  Am currently looking for employment, kindly link me to potential employers. My contacts are +260979004746 or [email protected].

38. Rosalyn Kapambwe August 3, 2011 at 9:34 am #

39. Jacob njovu August 14, 2011 at 8:59 am #

hi i just completed my diploma in ncc at zcas and also have a diploma in computer studies that i did at evelyn hone please find me an employer my number is 0977233014

40. webmaster August 16, 2011 at 12:39 pm #

Am the first Zambian to manage a local based online auction system..call 0977833412

41. Webmaster August 21, 2011 at 9:40 am #

Am 25yrs old and manage zambia’s first online auction system..am currently undertaking my final project degree to be completed in a few weeks time.i have an advanced diploma in Management information systems.
    call:0977833412

42. miyoba moombe August 27, 2011 at 2:22 pm #

hi, am miyoba residing within lusaka. i studied and successfully obtained an advanced diploma in computer science at evelyn hone college. kindly link me to potential employers. my contact number is 0979794131

43. Emmanuel C.B. August 31, 2011 at 9:23 am #

Hello, my name is Emmanuel Chewe, from Lusaka. I just completed my degree program in Computer Engineering at a university in Russia, and I have a certificate in CCNA1 exploration. I have basic knowledge in HTML, mysql and PHP programming. I am currently seeking employment. My contacts are +260973554692 or email: [email protected]

44. christopher sikuyuba October 5, 2011 at 7:02 am #

Hello, I am a IT professional having pursued a certificate in information systems and programming, Diploma in infotec and programming, with a lot of experience in Network troubleshooting, hardware maintenance, software engineering, visual basic programming leading to the development of systems according to user specifications, knowledge of SQL, maintenance of database systems, also did systems analysis and design, management of information at DISP II level completed successfully with internship experience, link me to a probable employer, contact cell +260 0968290529, or [email protected]

45. Paul Mutunda October 17, 2011 at 5:42 am #

Hi, this Paul Mutunda link me up with an IT job. i did electronics and obtained a craft certificate, worked for Yatsani radio and i also did computer science and information processing and obtained an advanced Diploma. am currently doing a diploma course in teaching method and will be completing in April next year. my e – mail add is [email protected]

46. Simonkatwishi October 17, 2011 at 5:48 am #

this is simon Katwishi. i did computer science and information processing 1 dipoma and also IMIS. i also did ICDL and i have worked as an IT teacher for several schools. am currently working for Rhodespark school as an IT teacher. link me up with an IT job any where. contact me at katwishi [email protected]

47. Nyarugweclive October 26, 2011 at 4:04 am #

Hi my name is Clive Nyarugwe.I did Information Systems Degree.Recently graduated am looking for a job in IT.Worked at the Ministry of Health and Child Welfare for 1year.my email address is [email protected]

48. LINDA KANGWA December 26, 2011 at 10:23 am #

My name is Linda. I hold a Diploma in Comuter Science and Information Processing and an Advanced Diploma in Computing and Information Systems. Kindly link me to potential employers. 0977 330084. Thank u.

49. Soko981 January 18, 2012 at 1:13 pm #

Hi, My name is Mike. I am highly qualified in Computer Networking, Hardware and Software maintenance, all Microsoft Application and Operating Systems Software. I am a Holder of a Diploma in Information and Communication Technology and am currently working for Kings Group of Companies an ICT-Manager since 2008 till to-date. Any company interested in my qualification can contact me on Cell No. +260979018561 or +260955544477. Thank you.

50. Janet c January 19, 2012 at 12:11 pm #

Am a female zambian citizen aged 22 years. A holder of an International Advanced Diploma in Computer Studies. Am looking for a job.

Your help will be highly appriciated

51. Chisepo January 21, 2012 at 12:43 pm #

Anyone interested in working for a software development company and has great skills in software development, preferably, C++, C# and other web based languages like .NET languages, PHP and Scripting languages can send their CV to [email protected]

52. Asma Kapadia January 23, 2012 at 9:16 am #

Hi i am looking for any jobs that are related to databases or web engineering. I have completed my BSc degree in computers and information system. Currently doing my last project before graduation. I excel in both databases and website development. Good at php and javascript language. Contact no is 0967 412033. thankyou

• Chisepo Chirwa February 15, 2012 at 10:20 pm #

Hey Asma, I run a software development company called Tall Towers IT (our facebook name too). You might be interested in a few web design projects we’re involved in. So please email me…[email protected] and we can keep in touch from there.

53. sunday chanda February 15, 2012 at 2:55 pm #

hi…am looking forward to be an expert in IT field.i have a certificate and diploma 1 in telecoms but am currently doing cisco networking discovery 2 at unza centre.i need an intent please help.

54. CHILEMU March 22, 2012 at 1:38 pm #

am a 22years old Zambia man, holder of a diploma in computer engineering under ABMA and a certificate in Human Resource Mgt. am currently doing my attachments with the ministry of works and supply under the office equipment maintenance department. am looking for a challenging job in the IT field..+260974537797

55. Chapwe Telebwe March 28, 2012 at 7:06 pm #

Hi im a diploma holder of a computer engineering course called NCC and im also doing my cisco CCNA exploration level 2 routing protocoles and im looking for employment oppotunities in the Networking field my email is [email protected] and my number is 0967907142.

56. Marian March 29, 2012 at 2:57 pm #

Am a degree holders in computer and would like to work with any organization in need of an IT personnel.

57. Nuchi April 4, 2012 at 8:46 am #

My alias is Nuchi aged 26 (Zambian), I possess an Upper Class BSc Hons Degree in Computing (Greenwich University) and currently doing my masters degree, I have an Advanced Diploma in Computer Engineering(ABMA) and an MCITP Certification. I’ve over 4 years of experience in 3 different companies, I am seeking employment in a reputable organization especially the banks or NGOs and NOT in Zambian Government.Feel to email me: [email protected]. Thanks.

58. Mwaanga April 4, 2012 at 10:38 pm #

I am a 25 year old recent graduate of a 2:1 BA Hons in Business Administration from London South Bank University, I am currently doing an internship, I am seeking work in Zambia, Please contact me via email [email protected]

59. PRI April 10, 2012 at 1:33 am #

Hallo I am a 25 year old Zambian male, interested in any starter position in the IT industry just completed my advanced diploma level with IMIS. I have worked on internship at ZESCO , any assistance will be appreciated if a no paid position will appreciated for internship to keep me current with the future job requirements…
    email me at [email protected]

• PRI April 10, 2012 at 1:34 am #

Hallo I am a 25 year old Zambian male, interested in any starter position in the IT industry just completed my advanced diploma level with IMIS. I have worked on internship at ZESCO , any assistance will be appreciated. A no pay position will be appreciated for internship to keep me current with the future job requirements…
      email me at [email protected]

• CEO April 10, 2012 at 8:51 am #

What programming languages are you fluent in?

60. PRI April 18, 2012 at 2:51 pm #

I am fluent in visual basic 6.0 and VB access, I am self starter and ready to learn new things at any time

61. Bonke April 20, 2012 at 7:05 pm #

I am a Swazi by nationalism, and I reckon Zambia has a good platform for my career in the IT industry.
    I am a coomputer scientist by profession (diploma), young but ready to change the industry.
    My request is getn a job as an IT technician/specialist in either IT or IS departments – with my 3 years of experiences I can manage anything.
    email: [email protected]

62. Evans Kangongwe K. May 10, 2012 at 4:36 pm #

I am a ZAMBIAN male aged 32 specialized in computers. i am a holder of certificate in IT AND IT lecturer , Holder of diploma in microsoft certified system engineer.hardware A+,Software maintenance and installation of latest computer software programs.
    Currently based in Mongu.Zambia. looking for employment for any interested employers.

contact# 0973742550

63. Mayeso November 20, 2012 at 1:59 pm #

Am Mayeso Mazyopa holder of a diploma in information systems and programing and a CCNA.pliz link me up.

64. Runell January 14, 2013 at 7:09 am #

Hi am a Zambian man based in Canada and i have certifications in Oracle Solaris UNIX Systems Administration is it possible to find a job in Zambia as a Systems Administrator? I also have experience in Windows Technical Help Desk. Thank you

65. ezMoto March 18, 2013 at 10:53 am #

Intern Sales Executives

Looking for sales executives who will serve as interns with an IT start-up company.

Must have a qualification in Marketing or a similar business related field from an accredited examining body such as CIM, ZIM or ABE.

Candidates must be vibrant energetic individuals who can contribute to the start-up company. They must also be self-motivated, a team player, innovative, have good communication skills and demonstrate professionalism.

Knowing Bemba/Nyanja and having prior experience in sales and marketing are added advantages.

Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.

Send your application letter and CV in PDF/DOC format to [email protected] by Tuesday 19th March 2013 23:59 hrs.

66. Victor Chipili April 12, 2013 at 8:46 pm #

Iam very good in Computer Programming using VB.NET, MySQL Server, MSSQL, Oracle, Access, ASP.NET, VBscript and i have got a Diploma in Computer Science from Evelyn Hone College. if Job found please Contact me on +26 0976 437218 or Emil: [email protected]

67. Madrine Tembo May 15, 2013 at 12:02 pm #

I am a 30 year old Zambian female with a diploma in IMIS, am looking for a job within Zambia. Any assistance will be highly appreciated, please contact me on +260968050515

• Nicholas April 20, 2014 at 1:19 pm #

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thankyou

68. Sean Hannaty June 9, 2013 at 1:26 pm #

Hi. Seeing as this thread was created in 2008 and is still alive in 2013, I would like to suggest the creation of a separate website.
    I can make it, I would like to get community feedback as to if it would be feasible/useful.

My idea for the website is as follows. We will have job seekers and job makers. The seekers will be, us. People looking for IT jobs in Zambia. The makers will be companies looking for IT people.

I know this sounds a lot like linkedin, But I want to make this specific for promoting IT and only IT in Zambia.

I would like to know what people here think. If something like this exists, please let me know.

69. Akhilesh upadhyay August 18, 2013 at 7:04 pm #

intrest in job of zambiya

70. Joseph Malimbula August 22, 2013 at 9:05 am #

Am working as a secretary at RAKIN ENGINEERING CONSULTANT Chingola and I want to study adout computers. I am into editing and designing and i also want to know about the computer system. What should i apply for in collage or University? please help me.

71. stany November 27, 2013 at 5:39 pm #

apply for imis or iT

72. Chola Musuka December 12, 2013 at 11:23 am #

Am a young Zambian, aged 26, with more than 3 years work experience in the Network engineering industry..I have a diploma in Electronics, an International diploma in Computer studies..CCNA certified and Microsoft Server 2012 certified..Currently doing CCNP(Routing & Switching)..Connect me to any Network administrator/Engineer vacant jobs

73. Lincoln January 23, 2014 at 4:00 pm #

hi i have a certificate in IT and am looking for a job within the city of Lusaka.

74. Sukwa Sinkala February 19, 2014 at 12:36 pm #

Hello,

I am a Zambian based in Lusaka. I have a degree in Telecommunication Systems Management from the University of Western Kentucky. I am looking for a job in the city of Lusaka. please call me on 0962779001

75. grace March 24, 2014 at 12:59 pm #

hi; please would you be so kindly and find out for me in lusaka if i can get a video editor to edity my drama series. please reply.

76. stany May 28, 2014 at 12:26 pm #

am an experienced secretary looking for a job in any field related to the administrative role in kitwe……please call me on +260964923255/email:[email protected]

looking forward to your earliest convenience

77. malama June 9, 2014 at 8:00 pm #

Hi am a zambian male who is a holder of a diploma in imis and currently pursuing a higher diploma. I have work experience of 2 years in the IT world working as an IT assistant officer and a data entry clerk and am currently doing an internship as an IT lecturer. I am looking for a job, I will greatly appreciate it if you would link me with employers.

78. fuckson June 20, 2014 at 6:42 pm #

i am a male zambian 48 with masters degree in information system security looking for a job outside not in zambia. contact [email protected]

79. mumbula November 2, 2014 at 4:02 pm #

80. mumbula November 2, 2014 at 4:07 pm #

Am a young Zambian, aged 27, with more than 3 years work experience in the Network engineering industry..I have a diploma in Computing and information system ..CCNA certified and Currently doing CCNP(Routing & Switching)..Connect me to any Network administrator/Engineer vacant jobs contact [email protected] or
    call 0967987574